The One Sylter is a 1" Flat Iron with Nano Diamond & Tourmaline floating plates. It was designed by stylists to create super smooth, soft styles while minimizing damage caused by daily heat styling.
- Versatile Styling Options | 1" Floating plates are cased in rounded ceramic which creates straight styles, rounded ends, or beautiful ribbon curls that won't snag or pull your hair.
- Hair Looks Super Smooth | Diamond & Tourmaline maximizes Negative Ions which smooths and softens hair, locks in moisture to fight frizz, eliminates static, and adds beautiful shine.
- Longer Lasting Styles | Far-Infrared Rays & Negative Ions seal the cuticle for smooth, shiny hair and protects colour from fading.
- Comfortable to Use | Ergonomic Soft Touch Handle, 9ft Tangle-Free, Swivel Cord
- Ultra Fast, Even & Consistent Heat | Adjustable Temperature Rotary Switch Max. Temperature 450° F
- Energy Saver | 60 Min Automatic Shut Off
- Travel Approved | Dual Voltage & North American Safety Plug *converter may be necessary.
Diamond is a precious gemstone, and Tourmaline is a natural element whose crystals have been crushed into a fine powder and and transferred to the major components of the appliance.
The tourmaline technology maximizes the negative ion output which closes the cuticle layer, creating smoother hair.
Tourmaline & Nano- Diamond together generates great amount of negative ions and emits infrared heat. This seals in moisture, eliminating static & frizz. The One Styler delivers smooth, shiny hair while minimizing damage.
The One Stylers Tourmaline & Nano Diamond plates deliver even and consistent heat for faster styling. They float, which requires less passes for effortless, super smooth results that won’t snag.
- Lowest temperatures are recommended for fragile, damaged, or over processed hair.
- 360° F is the ideal temperature for fine to normal textured hair.
- 410° F is the ideal temperature for thick, coarse textured hair.
Use caution when using at max temps and always use heat protecting products.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, leave a section of hair 1-2" free and clip the rest away on top of the head.
- Take small subsections and using a comb to guide you (and work through any tangles), glide the InstaRed from root to tip slowly and consistently.
- It helps to imagine you are creating a big C shape with the flat iron to lift up and away from the root, smooth through the mid-lengths, and slightly round out the ends.
- If hair is not as smooth and straight as desired after the first pass, increase the temperature slightly and try again.
- Repeat, gathering new sections until all of the hair has been styled.
long last styles
Advanced technology heats hair from the inside out for longer lasting styles, without the heat damage.
designed by pros
We asked Master Stylists, Beauty Junkies, and Hair Pro's what their dream tools would be like. This is what they came up with.
Ship direct to your door
We proudly ship from Toronto! We have FREE shipping to North American addresses and affordable shipping to our global friends.
2 year warrenty
We're here to help! If something's not right, ship it back (on us) or bring it in to one of our local retailers.
Head to one of our Local Retail Partners to test out any of our tools, and chat with a Pro about your unique styling needs.
LEARN FROM THE PROS
Check out our social media channels, or our PRO TIPS section to learn more from our favourite #gshairpros