The InstaRed is a 1" Flat Iron with Far-Infrared Technology. It was designed by stylists to create smooth, straight styles while minimizing damage caused by daily heat styling.
- Versatile Styling Options | 1" plates are cased in rounded ceramic which creates straight styles, rounded ends, or beautiful ribbon curls.
- Hair Feels Softer | Ionic & Far-Infrared Technology smooths and softens hair, locks in moisture to fight frizz, eliminates static, and adds beautiful shine.
- Minimizes Damage | Far-Infrared Heat Generator creates larger heat waves that penetrates the cortex of the hair to smooth & straighten using less heat.
- Longer Lasting Styles | Far-Infrared Rays & Negative Ions seal the cuticle for smooth, shiny hair and protects colour from fading.
- Comfortable to Use | Ergonomic Soft Touch Handle, 9ft Tangle-Free, Swivel Cord
- Ultra Fast Heat Up | Digital Temperature Control Max. 450° F
- Energy Saver | 60 Min Automatic Shut Off
- Travel Approved | Dual Voltage & North American Safety Plug *converter may be necessary.
Use the InstaRed's Far-Infrared Rays to smooth and straighten hair on the first pass, using less heat (than ceramic flat irons).
Try using the InstaRed at a lower temperature than you are used to to test your results.
- Lowest temperatures are recommended for fragile, damaged, or over processed hair.
- 360° F is the ideal temperature for fine to normal textured hair.
- 410° F is the ideal temperature for thick, coarse textured hair.
Use caution when using at max temps and always use heat protecting products.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, leave a section of hair 1-2" free and clip the rest away on top of the head.
- Take small subsections and using a comb to guide you (and work through any tangles), glide the InstaRed from root to tip slowly and consistently.
- It helps to imagine you are creating a big C shape with the flat iron to lift up and away from the root, smooth through the mid-lengths, and slightly round out the ends.
- If hair is not as smooth and straight as desired after the first pass, increase the temperature slightly and try again.
long last styles
Advanced technology heats hair from the inside out for longer lasting styles, without the heat damage.
designed by pros
We asked Master Stylists, Beauty Junkies, and Hair Pro's what their dream tools would be like. This is what they came up with.
Ship direct to your door
We proudly ship from Toronto! We have FREE shipping to North American addresses and affordable shipping to our global friends.
2 year warrenty
We're here to help! If something's not right, ship it back (on us) or bring it in to one of our local retailers.
Made In Korea
Simply because they are known for making the best hair tools in the industry. Our Pros agree.
LEARN FROM THE PROS
Check out our social media channels, or our PRO TIPS section to learn more from our favourite #gshairpros