The DTron is a 1 3/8 " Flat Iron with Wide Nano Diamond & Ceramic Plates . It was designed by stylists for smooth styles that are typically resistant to straightening.
- Hair Looks Super Smooth | Nano Diamond & Ceramic plates preserve the natural moisture in smooths and softens hair, locks in moisture to fight frizz, eliminates static, and adds beautiful shine.
- Faster Styling For Challenging Hair | Wide plates create more surface area to smooth down thick, curly, or coarse hair textures on the first pass.
- On The Go Styling | Comes with heat safe, protective sleeve to throw in your bag and run out the door.
- Minimizes Damage | Infrared Rays created by the plates creates larger heat waves that penetrates the cortex of the hair to smooth & straighten using less heat.
- Comfortable to Use | Ergonomic Soft Touch Handle, Swivel Cord
- Ultra Fast, Even & Consistent Heat | LCD Digital, Adjustable Temperature Settings Max. 450° F
- Energy Saver | 60 Min Automatic Shut Off
- Travel Approved | Dual Voltage & North American Safety Plug *converter may be necessary.
Diamond is a precious gemstone, whose crystals have been crushed into a fine powder and transferred to the major components of the appliance.
This technology maximizes the negative ion output which closes the cuticle layer, creating smoother, softer hair.
Combined with ceramic, they generate a great amount of negative ions. This seals in moisture, eliminating static & frizz. The DTron delivers exceptionally healthy looking, silky, shiny hair while minimizing damage.
The DTron’s Nano-Diamond and Ceramic extra wide 1 3/8" plates deliver even and consistent heat for faster styling. They float, which requires less passes for effortless, super smooth results that won’t snag. This is especially beneficial for curly/kinky hair that is typically resistant to straightening.
- Lowest temperatures are recommended for fragile, damaged, or over processed hair.
- 360° F is the ideal temperature for fine to normal textured hair.
- 410° F is the ideal temperature for thick, coarse textured hair.
Heat settings higher than 410° F were designed for professional styists for particular services. Only use hot tools at max temperatures under the consult of your GS Pro Stylist and always use heat protecting spray on dry hair on each section before you apply high heat.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, leave a section of hair 1-2" free and clip the rest away on top of the head.
- Take small subsections and using a comb to guide you (and work through any tangles), glide the DTron from root to tip slowly and consistently.
- It helps to imagine you are creating a big C shape with the flat iron to lift up and away from the root, smooth through the mid-lengths, and slightly round out the ends.
- If hair is not as smooth and straight as desired after the first pass, increase the temperature slightly and try again.
- Repeat, gathering new sections until all of the hair has been styled.
long last styles
Advanced technology heats hair from the inside out for longer lasting styles, without the heat damage.
designed by pros
We asked Master Stylists, Beauty Junkies, and Hair Pro's what their dream tools would be like. This is what they came up with.
Ship direct to your door
We proudly ship from Toronto! We have FREE shipping to North American addresses and affordable shipping to our global friends.
2 year warrenty
We're here to help! If something's not right, ship it back (on us) or bring it in to one of our local retailers.
Head to one of our Local Retail Partners to test out any of our tools, and chat with a Pro about your unique styling needs.
LEARN FROM THE PROS
Check out our social media channels, or our PRO TIPS section to learn more from our favourite #gshairpros