The Artistyler is a styling iron designed to give the look of a professional round brush blow out, without having to use a blowdryer or brush!
Its large, 1.5" tourmaline infused ceramic barrel is surrounded by retractable bristles for smoother hair with beautiful shine and great body.
- Time Saver | Adds volume and smooths in one step.
- Minimizes Damage | Nano Silver Tourmaline Barrel creates infrared heat
- Effortless Curls | 360° tangle-free swivel cord & easy grip handle
- Won't Pull or Snag | Smoothing bristles retract with the push of a button
- Ultra Fast Heat Up | 5 Digital LED temperature settings: Max. 410°F
- Energy Saver | 60 min automatic shut off
Allow to cool before styling.
If you gently pull the curl while it is still warm, the arc of the curl will loosen and relax.
For looser waves use bigger (2"+) sections of hair, for tighter curls, use smaller sections.
- Smooth Styles ~ With bristles out, lay 1" sections of dry hair on top of the barrel close to the root of the hair. Turn the handle of the Artist Styler 1/4 away from the face so the hair is touching the barrel. Similar to the way you brush your hair, pull the Artistyler away from the root in a down motion so the barrel runs through the mid-lengths to ends.
- Curls & Waves ~ With bristles out, wrap the ends of (1-3" sections) dry hair around the barrel of the Artistyler. Rotate the handle until the mid-lengths are secured around the barrel. Hold for 3-5 seconds and retract the bristles to release the section of hair.
- Bangs ~ With bristles out, continuously rotate the Artistyler under the section of fringe for 3-5 seconds.
long last styles
Advanced technology heats hair from the inside out for longer lasting styles, without the heat damage.
designed by pros
We asked Master Stylists, Beauty Junkies, and Hair Pro's what their dream tools would be like. This is what they came up with.
Ship direct to your door
We proudly ship from Toronto! We have FREE shipping to North American addresses and affordable shipping to our global friends.
2 year warrenty
We're here to help! If something's not right, ship it back (on us) or bring it in to one of our local retailers.
Head to one of our Local Retail Partners to test out any of our tools, and chat with a Pro about your unique styling needs.
LEARN FROM THE PROS
Check out our social media channels, or our PRO TIPS section to learn more from our favourite #gshairpros